Saturday, November 30, 2013

Bus Rides

I love them.
How there are so many living stories travelling together in seemingly same directions.
I love the pulsating dynamics between people without words being spoken.
I love how i don't feel myself but see myself through another's eyes that are still mine.
I love being watched. I love watching myself.
I love receiving reactions. I love not responding to any reaction.
I love the indifference.
I love how there is solidarity among strangers. A utopia for a fraction of time.
How when a stranger touches me, it creates a plunge in my stomach n then increases my blood flow.
And then i calm down and realise what calm is.
I love to see how people use time. How i do so.
How two strangers talk as if they've known each other for years.
And part as if nothing happened.
The detached attachment.That i want to achieve.
I love meeting people for that short span of time n have some of them etched in my memory for a spectrum of reasons.
I love the colors that go by. In landscapes and on people.
I love the wind. Blowing on everyone.
I love the trees that whoosh by.
And at night they get their two seconds of limelight in the bus headlights,
as each cranes out their branches n then branches back into the darkness.
Symbolic of life. We come,live and go. Like millions of others.
I love watching the distant lights go by.
The various smells.
All telling their own story.
How i can create so many stories on the basis of that one moment.
How it all plays out in my head.
How it all inspires.
How it transpires.
How it makes me perspire.
How i love travel while travelling. 
I love them, i do.

1 comment: